Orange football’s back this Friday, whether you like it or not.
The Syracuse Orange football team returns to the field after a week off, and somehow, they’re getting a primetime kickoff on Friday night vs. the Louisville Cardinals. While fans around the country potentially weep for having to watch this one on national television, fans of SU and the Cards are probably (maybe) fine with it.
Some of the specific topics of this episode…
- Which NBA team should pick Elijah Hughes in Wednesday night’s draft?
- Javian Hawkins won’t play for Louisville, but is that enough to help the Orange?
- The NCAA royally botched the return of college basketball, unfortunately
- Syracuse’s potential advantages (and disadvantages) vs. the Cardinals
- Why we might see Jerami Grant on the Suns next season
- Looking at Louisville’s defense… which isn’t great
- Want more beer?: Follow John and Dan on Untappd
If you haven’t yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
- Download the podcast from Megaphone
- Download the podcast from iTunes (PLEASE RATE & REVIEW the podcast on iTunes. Appreciate it!)
- Also: Stitcher, Spotify, TuneIn, Castbox
You Missed It! Recent TNIAAP episodes: