Start off your Thanksgiving holiday with some Orange men’s basketball.
Hopefully you’ve recovered from a disastrous Syracuse Orange sports weekend by now, and are ready to dive back into things. Starting things off before Thanksgiving is the Syracuse men’s basketball team, which looks to bounce back from Saturday’s loss in the Battle 4 Atlantis.
First up for SU down in the Bahamas are the VCU Rams. The Rams are a stingy defensive team this year, but also don’t score much. That should potentially help the Orange, with more talent and a stylistic advantage.
Before things get started here, some reading you may want to familiarize yourself with is below. James is covering the Orange’s games down there, so stay tuned for recaps from him as well.
- Everything you need to know: Streaming, odds, history and more
- Was the Colgate loss a blip or a reason for concern?
- James’s road trip diary gets going
- What to watch for in the Bahamas this week
- Dan and I talk about the tournament a bit on this week’s podcast
- Predictions: Who’s picking Syracuse and who’s a #disloyalidiot?
Leave your pre- and in-game comments below, and G’ORANGE!